Upcoming Events with UPC
- Wednesday, September 12 - Monday, September 17: WEEK of Vigils - Kaporos 2018, New York, NY.
- Saturday, September 15: Anti-Fur Society Conference, New York, NY. UPC will host an exhibit table and UPC President Karen Davis will be speaking.
- Sunday, September 16 - Monday, September 17: Vigil for Victims of Kapparot, Woodland Hills, CA.
- Sunday, September 16: Compassionate Kapparot Ceremony and Demo, Los Angeles, CA.
- Tuesday, September 18: Oppose the Ritual of Sacrificing Chickens as Kaporos, Chabad of Irvine, Irvine, CA.
- Saturday, September 29: Vegan Roots Fest, Charlottesville, VA. UPC will host an exhibit table.
- Sunday, October 14: Vegan Love Cookout, Baltimore, MD. UPC will host an exhibit table and UPC President Karen Davis will be speaking.
- Wednesday, October 17: Court of Appeals, Oral Argument In Albany, Albany, NY “The Alliance to End Chickens as Kaporos, et al. v. New York City Police Department, et al.”, will have their case heard in the Court of Appeals, when attorney Nora Constance Marino, Esq., is scheduled to orally argue the case in the state’s highest court.
Please join us and bring your friends!
Cockadoodledoo! We want you!