15-minute Sweet Potato Scramble
Recipe by Danielle Joy for One Green Planet
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, chopped in chunks
- ¼ cup sweet white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup gluten-free or all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil for cooking
- In a food processor, chop up the sweet potatoes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until well mixed.
- Heat up some coconut oil in a skillet
- Place the sweet potato scramble in the skillet and let it cook for 3
– 5 minutes.
- Stir so that the uncooked side now faces the bottom of the skillet. And
cook for another 3 – 5 minutes.
- Taste to see whether the sweet potato is cooked.
- Serve & enjoy!