Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
United Poultry Concerns
PO Box 150
Machipongo, Virginia 23405-0150 USA
Visit Our Web Site:
Photo: Richard Cundari
“When the library in my hometown of Woodbridge, New Jersey invited me to set up a display for the month of September, featuring 7 books about farmed animal sanctuaries with photographs of the sanctuary residents, one of the groups I chose to include was United Poultry Concerns. That is where I met beautiful Amelia, and fell in love with her. You can see us together in this issue of Poultry Press on UPC’s Thanksgiving Open House alert page.” – Richard Cundari, animal rights photographer
Inside This Issue
- End Chickens as Kaporos Campaign Wins Major Media Attention
- Mary and Peter Max Benefit to End Chickens in Kaporos Rituals was a Great Success!
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- Organic Standards: What Are They?
- Black Eagle Farm: Story of an Organic Egg Scam
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving Open House on the Virginia Eastern Shore
- Vegan Recipe Corner: Delicious Tomato Omelet
Free Ways to Help United Poultry Concerns Raise Much-Needed Funds