Anthropomorphism as Activism:
How to Promote Animal Liberation
Sign up here:
and on Facebook
In this program, Karen Davis, founder of United Poultry Concerns, talks about:
- The definition and nature of Anthropomorphism
- The ways in which nonhuman animals have feelings and awareness just like us
- How animal exploiters use anthropomorphism to intimidate and silence objections to animal cruelty
- How to distinguish between false anthropomorphism and empathic anthropomorphism
- How to use Anthropomorphism for effective outreach communications
Karen Davis, PhD, author, activist, and sanctuary owner, has published extensively on the lives of poultry and the rights of all animals.
* This workshop takes place on Zoom
* When you register we will add you to our email list for future event announcements. You can opt out at any time. We look forward to having you with us!