Vegan Recipe Corner
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Photo by Liqin Cao
Recipe by Liqin Cao
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
- 15 semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Mix in rest of the ingredients.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Divide mixture into 15 cookies and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Place one chocolate chip in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.