Freddaflower Memorial Fund
The pain of losing them is the price we pay for the privilege of knowing them and sharing their lives. . . .
– Vicky Barbee
We thank those people who have contributed to our work with recent donations In Loving Memory and in Honor and Appreciation of of the following beloved family members and friends:
- Please accept this donation on behalf of the Bradfords and their friend Miss Chicken, saved from a Brooklyn slaughterhouse and now residing at Green Chimneys, Brewster, NY, from Liz Bradford.
- In honor of Bud, who is much missed by all of us who loved him, from Tara Sparkman.
- In loving memory of sweet Henrietta, my son Robert's rescued hen for 11 years, from Leita M. Wucher.
- In memory of my cherished hens, Savanah and Penny, from Edna-Ann Senecal.
- Please use this memorial donation to get a holiday treat for our feathered friends at your sanctuary, in memory of Tai Jen Kou, my special dog, from Linda A. Morello.
- In memory of Harpo, my loving companion (1985-2003), from Sandra Herman