The animals of the world live in an “Eternal Treblinka” and the Left remains largely indifferent. How can animal advocates effectively bring
nonhuman animals into the Left’s social justice paradigm?
- Karen Davis, President of United Poultry Concerns
- Joan Harrison, Independent Advocate for Animals
- Raffaella Ciavatta, Collectively Free
- Donny Moss, TheirTurn.net
- Benjamin Hass, Borough of Manhattan Community College, City University of New York
John Jay College of Criminal Justice,
City University of New York, Room 8.69
899 10th Avenue (near W 59th Street),
New York City 10019 (Map)
Date & Time
Saturday, May 21 from 3:30-5:15pm.
To learn about the entire 3-day event, visit Left Forum.
To learn more about our Animal Liberation session including each speaker’s presentation, see
Animal Liberation Strategies in the Face of Indifference and Repression.
If you’re in NYC or thereabouts, please join us!
We’d love having you with us and hearing your views!