Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo by: Franklin Wade
Green Festival Oct. 14-15 –
“A great place to get out our message”
Inside This Issue
- Turkeys: Who are They?
- United Poultry Concerns’ 7th Annual Conference: Inadmissible Comparisons
- United Poultry Concerns a “Lonely Counterpoint” to the Chicken Industry
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- A Story of Eight Chickens
- A Wing and a Prayer: The Kapparot Chicken-Killing Ritual
- Book Review: The Way We Eat: Why Our Food Choices Matter
Wishing you peace & good will this holiday season.
Please renew your membership for 2007!