Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo By: Jessie Danquah
Chickens perch in a winter tree in Olsztyn, Poland.
Inside This Issue
- A Mother Turkey and Her Young - “Their Kind and Careful Parent”
- United Poultry Concerns’ 8th Annual Conference: “Cage Free, Animal Friendly, Go Vegan – What’s the Problem?”
- Condemn CBS for Killing Chickens on “Kid Nation”
- Sara Lee Treats Turkeys with Extreme Cruelty: “Warm-Hearted” Company Heartless Behind the Scenes
- Kapparot Using Chickens Gains Attention This Year
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- “Chickens are more evolved than previously believed”
- California Ballot Initiative Seeks Help from Registered Voters
- Debeaking Birds Has Got to Stop
- DVD Gifts for the Holidays!
- For the Birds - Reach Out and Touch Someone - Bring a Cage!
Please renew your membership for 2008